Resources written by project members
- The New Corporate Climate Leadership, Routledge Research in Sustainability and Business (written by associated researcher Emilie Prattico).
- The Non-Identity Problem, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (written by program member Melinda Roberts).
- The Repugnant Conclusion, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (written by program PI Gustaf Arrhenius).
- Population Axiology, Philosophy Compass (written by program member Hilary Greaves).
- Boxethics.org, a free web application to generate box diagrams from utility distribution tables (developed by associated researcher Daniel Ramöller).
Scientific Reports on Climate Change
Science and policy-oriented websites about climate change and related issues
- Carbon Brief: A UK-based website covering developments in climate science and climate and energy policy. Excellent source for science and policy explainers and analysis